Villa PORTO CHELI

Sold

3 400 000 €

Porto cheli, greece

For sale

See the pictures

Costa, Porto Heli: An exceptional villa construction and architecture 1000m2 plot 4str. which consists of 4 levels with pool, tennis court, 3 outdoor paring with pergola, 5 closed parking and panoramic views of one of the most famous islands of Grecce, Spetses. 70% of the house is finished and the remaining 30%. Currently in Masonry. House price at this stage as it is 3400000 euros DESCRIPTION TWO-STORIED RESIDENCE WITH BASEMENT AND MASTER ROOM OVER FIRST FLOOR IN A PLOT BUILD, OUTSIDE AND OVER 4.000m² IN KOSTA, IN PORTOHELI OF PELOPONISOS THE GROUND FLOOR IS 238m² AND CONSISTS OF : LIVING ROOM, LARGE DINING ROOM, PLACE FOR BAR, KITCHEN, SMALL KITCHEN STORAGE ,THREE BEDROOMS EACH ONE WITH HIS OWN BATHROOM INSIDE, WC, BIG VERANDAS COVERED WITH TILES AND WITH VIEW TO KOSTA AND SPETSES OVER FIRST FLOOR IS: THE MASTER ROOM WHICH HAS SPACE FOR A FIREPLACE AND A BIG BATHROOM, TOTAL SURFACE 45,60m², THE DRESSING ROOM 40m² THE SECOND LEVEL OF THE GROUND FLOOR THAT IS 340m² CAN BE CONFIGURED AT: APPROXIMATELY SIX BEDROOMS, ALL OF THEM WITH VIEW TO KOSTA AND SPETSES, PLAY ROOM, WAREHOUSE, WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED BASEMENT 300m² COMPRISING : UNDERGROUND GARAGE WITH ENGINE ROOM AND OTHER AREAS THAT CAN BE CONFIGURED, TOTAL SURFACE 200m² TUNNEL FOR THE CAR ENTERING FROM THE ROAD 100m² ALL FOUR FLOORS HAVE INTERNAL CIRCULAR AND COMFORTABLE STAIRCASE AND ELEVATOR THAT GIVES ACCESS FROM THE GARAGE TO ALL FLOORS. MANUFACTURES OF EXTERIOR SPACE WHERE THE CONFIGURATION IS 70% COMPLETED TWO WATER TANKS WITH TOTAL CAPACITY OF 300m³ A TENNIS COURT OF ACTUAL SIZE THERE IS SPACE FOR SWIMMING-POOL AS IS INCLUDED IN THE BUILDING PERMIT DESCRIPTION OF CONSTRUCTIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE Entire the skeleton has been manufactured with exaggeration of placement of iron and armed concrete. Conspicuous roofs with tiles Byzantine, with heat insulation and damp-proofing with asfaltopana of 4 kilos stuck with fire.

Features

1,000 m2

7

2010

N.C

N.C

More features

  • Balcony : 3

  • Swimming pool : Yes

  • Cellar : N.C.

  • Garage : 3

  • Number of bathrooms : 1

Real estate agency details

Agence Etoile Grèce
Agence Etoile Athens
Faistou 2a, Kephissia 145 61, Grèce
+30 21061224232 / +30 6973795548